Immune Boosting Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Smoothie bowls are simply a thicker version of a smoothie —
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 fresh mango, roughly chopped, or 1 large handful of frozen mango chunks
- 2 large handfuls of rocket (arugula)
- 2 kale leaves, centre spines and stems removed
- 375 ml/ 1 ½ cups Coconut, almond or oat milk (your choice)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed (linseed) meal
- 1 tablespoon Love Your Gut powder
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and whiz until creamy and smooth. Add more milk to thin the smoothie a little, if necessary.
- Scoop into two serving bowls and add your favourite toppings!