- 3 tablespoons organic coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds (linseeds)
- 3 tablespoons powdered collagen
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp Love Your Gut powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup or raw honey, or sweetener of your choice
- Line a very small square cake tin, loaf (bar) tin or dish with baking paper. In a heatproof bowl set over a small saucepan of simmering water,
- gently melt the coconut butter and coconut oil, stirring until combined. Place the flaxseeds, collagen, cacao powder, love your gut powder, vanilla and salt in a food processor or high-speed blender and pulse until combined.
- Add the melted oil mixture and your chosen sweetener and whiz again, adding more flaxseeds if needed; the consistency should be like a paste. Spoon the mixture into your lined tin or dish and refrigerate for 1–2 hours, until set.
- Cut into 3 x 10 cm (11/4 x 4 inch) bars to serve.
- The bars will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 4–5 days.